Welcome to HELP Pregnancy Crisis Aid
LATEST NEWS: Join us April 13 for the 40 Days for Life closing ceremony, What’s new at the Wright Connection, and HELP needs YOU!
HELP Pregnancy Crisis Aid, Inc. has provided services to thousands of individuals and families who have experienced an unplanned pregnancy since its founding in 1973. In the past year, we’ve had the privilege of serving nearly 2000 individuals, many of whom seek help from us on a monthly basis.
We are continuously trying to expand our services to address the current issues that our clients face, as well as promote the healthy development of their baby from the miracle of conception through the first, most crucial years of life. Watch this astonishing video, The Miracle of Life:
As we respond to the unique needs of the most vulnerable, we rely upon and are ever grateful for the support of our donors.
- Pregnancy Tests: Free and confidential pregnancy tests are available upon request.
- Limited Ultrasound Services: A certified technician may be available in specified situations.
- Maternity Clothing Program: Pregnant women periodically have the opportunity to select maternity clothing.
- Layette Program: Women, just prior to giving birth, are provided a layette which contains baby essentials which enable the mother to feel prepared to take the baby home.
- Loving Arms Program: Expectant & recent mothers are offered the option to view instructional DVDs which address the current needs of that particular client. Topics include health, sexual integrity, child care and development, to name just a few. After giving birth, this incentive-based program guarantees the client points that are exchanged for baby and personal care items that can be chosen by the new mother in our “Loving Arms Boutique.”
- Emergency Material Assistance Program: Provisions of new and like-new baby items, including baby formula, food, diapers, clothing, and other essentials to support their baby’s unique needs are offered on a monthly basis until the child is two years of age.
- Community Resource Links: Clients are linked to community resources related to pre- and postnatal care, housing, adoption, food pantries, and legal or social services.