Welcome to HELP Pregnancy Crisis Aid
Welcome Rebecca Kiessling…..
Conceived in Rape, A Story of HOPE
HELP Pregnancy Crisis is excited to have Rebecca Kiessling as our Fall Dinner Event speaker this Thurs. Oct. 23rd at Thousand Oaks Golf Club.
She will share her personal story of having been conceived in rape and nearly aborted at two back-alley abortionists. It’s a story that will have you thinking that abortion does not have to have the final say, even if the circumstances seem so hopeless. It’s a story of LIFE and it is in choosing life, where a story of hope begins.
HELP Pregnancy Crisis Aid, Inc. has provided services to thousands of individuals and families who have experienced an unplanned pregnancy since its founding in 1973. In the past year, we’ve had the privilege of serving nearly 2000 individuals, many of whom seek help from us on a monthly basis.
Our services now include an updated limited ultrasound program available to anyone thinking an abortion is the answer to their unexpected situation. We are here to listen, acknowledge, accept and provide the information needed for healthy life options for mother and child. HELP has caring individuals who are here to assist in situations and circumstances that can be challenging. An ultrasound is just one way we HELP, we are here to serve all who come from conception to babies second birthday.
We now have limited ultrasound appointments available: call (616) 459-9139
The miracle of conception through the first, most crucial years of life. Watch this astonishing video which opens a window in the womb…
The Miracle of Life:
- Pregnancy Tests: Free and confidential pregnancy tests are available upon request.
- Limited Ultrasound Services: A certified technician may be available in specified situations.
- Maternity Clothing Program: Pregnant women periodically have the opportunity to select maternity clothing.
- Layette Program: Women, just prior to giving birth, are provided a layette which contains baby essentials which enable the mother to feel prepared to take the baby home.
- Loving Arms Program: Expectant & recent mothers are offered the option to view instructional DVDs which address the current needs of that particular client. Topics include health, sexual integrity, child care and development, to name just a few. After giving birth, this incentive-based program guarantees the client points that are exchanged for baby and personal care items that can be chosen by the new mother in our “Loving Arms Boutique.”
- Emergency Material Assistance Program: Provisions of new and like-new baby items, including baby formula, food, diapers, clothing, and other essentials to support their baby’s unique needs are offered on a monthly basis until the child is two years of age.
- Community Resource Links: Clients are linked to community resources related to pre- and postnatal care, housing, adoption, food pantries, and legal or social services.