We Will Always Welcome Your Contributions of Time, Talent and Treasure
Dear friends of HELP,
It’s been another wonderful year at HELP. We’ve enjoyed tremendous success in saving the unborn as well as helping mothers have and raise their children. We’re able to do this only because of you, our generous donors, and a marvelous cadre of volunteers and employees who give tirelessly of their time and talent. Without all of you, HELP simply wouldn’t exist and many women would be much more likely to resort to the unthinkable solution to their pregnancies.
There are needs in our community and amongst our clients which HELP is not serving and we’re considering ways to offer services we’ve been unable to provide in the past. For instance, many of our clients have fallen victim to sexually transmitted diseases (STDs). In fact, sources indicate there are over 20,000,000 college students with STDs in our country today! Think about that. We are working to make basic testing services available to our clients in the future.
We also want to be capable of assisting clients who have taken the abortion pill (RU-486) with the reversal process. More and more abortions are being conducted this way and with the “morning after pill” which can be purchased over the counter at local pharmacies, including those located in popular grocery stores. APR (Abortion Pill Reversal) is and will be evermore important as this method continues to replace surgical abortions.
Last but not least, we find that too many of our clients are virtually unaware of how their bodies work. They need education and guidance in this regard and we are at the fore amongst potential sources for this information. They come to us with these issues at hand and who better to give them the knowledge they need with a Catholic perspective?
In order to address these needs our board is considering expansion of our facility in the context of a long range plan for our development in the community. No secret, this will be expensive! So please, please be as generous as you can this year. You always are!! Above all, we wish you and your families a happy and holy Christmas. God bless each and every one of you.
- Visa, Mastercard, Discover and Debit Card
- Checking / Savings Withdrawl (EFT*)
*EFT is a no-fee transaction for Help Pregnancy Crisis Aid. Please consider payment using EFT.
Donation By Mail
Mail a Check to
HELP Pregnancy Crisis Aid
705 Bridge Street NW
Grand Rapids, MI 49504
Donate by Phone
Monday – Thursday
9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Direct Your Dollars
It's as easy as 1, 2, 3...
1. Shop any of SpartanNash's corporate owned grocery stores (see photo above). 2. Turn in your original store receipts to your favorite participating nonprofit organization and encourage family and friends to do the same. Receipts can be dropped off or mailed to HELp at the address above. 3. When the participating nonprofit collects $150,000 in eligible sales, they will receive a check for $1000.
For more details, visit here.
HELP is just a click away, please consider a registry donation of some of HELP’s most needed items. Consider an online gift from Maternity clothing and baby items to something to enhance our Wright Connection community gathering area. The options are endless.
We have opened several registries to make it easy for anyone who is interested in purchasing items to donate. Links to stores we are working with are featured below. When searching for our registry, use "Help" as the first name, and "Pregnancy Crisis Aid" as the last name. These are works in progress, and we appreciate your patients as we get them updated!
Amazon will donate a percentage of their profits on certain items to the organization of your choice. Visit https://smile.amazon.com for more information. Find us by typing "Help Pregnancy Crisis Aid" in the search window.
Wish List Of Donation Items For HPCA
We are always in need of new and gently used items to support new mothers and their babies, especially the following items:
- Formula: All varieties Enfamil & store brand
- Bottles, pacifiers & sippy cups
- Bibs & burp cloths
- Diapers: Sizes newborn, 2, 3, 4 & 5
- Onsies for boys & girls: Sizes large & extra large
- Blankets, baby towels & washcloths
- Socks & shoes
- Clothing for boys & girls: Sizes newborn to 4T
- Sleepers for boys & girls: Sizes newborn to 4T
- Maternity clothes & breast pumps
- Baby Equipment: Pack-n-Plays, bassinets, strollers, gates, swings, Exersaucers & high chairs
- Toys & Books
- Winter clothing, mittens & boots: Sizes Newborn to 4T
HELP Pregnancy Crisis Aid, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) organization. Your gift is tax deductible to the full extent of the law. Please contact your CPA, accountant or tax adviser for specific advice.